Welcome to MarkTuttleMD.com!
Mark is currently an interventional cardiology fellow at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. He is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan and made his way to Boston by way of Brown University and The University of Toledo College of Medicine.
He is an avid technophile and in a former life he was Senior Developer for Situation Interactive.
The following study guides are not intended for direct translation into clinical practice. Please consult an up to date reference before making any treatment decisions. The opinions therein are the author's own.
- Visual Antibiogram - VisualABX.com - A mobile-optimized visual antibiotic sensitivities chart
- Vector EKG - VectorEKG.com [currently not working] - legacy video here
- VA Boston Housestaff Wiki - WikiRox.com
- Medicine Innovation - MedicineInnovation.com - A resource for developing electronic tools in residency education.
- Publications in the Medical Literature - Harvard Catalyst profile